While bats get hotter and hotter, pitchers are left to fend for themselves. Now, the technology that protects batters and catchers is being used to defend Slowpitch and Fastpitch pitchers with our exclusive line of Slowpitch Pitching Helmets. The Viper Slowpitch Pitching Helmet by Schutt is the only NOCSAE certified pitcher helmet on the market. Making this helmet the safest helmet in the game. This is not a Lacrosse helmet with a paint job, this helmet was designed from the ground up to be built specifically for softball pitchers.
– Streamlined helmet shell and redesigned faceguard for better visibility and protection.
– A new front pad that’s constructed of impact-absorbing polymer, with a new crown liner and pad.
– Energy Lock Technology powered by D3O – Exclusive to Schutt
– Inflatable airliner for a comfortable fit. (Pump Included)
– Airliner enables the helmet to form better and more comfortably to the contours of your head.
– Complete head coverage.
– Chinstrap included for a secure fit.
– Weighs less than 3lbs.
– Faceguard is approved for balls 11″ and larger.
– This helmet is designed to fit heads sized 6 (7/8)” – 7 (9/16)”
– Made in the USA
– 1-Year Warranty through Schutt