The best bag in the game just got BETTER!
New for 2021 the Smash Ops Guerrilla Roller Bag has been completely redesigned to take the best bag in the game to new heights.
Expandable Side Pocket
Redesigned hard-top compartment
Larger Cooler Pocket
Reinforced Side Panels for better rigidity.
Removable Valuables Wallet
These and many more!
• Holds 6 bats (4 Inside, 2 Outside)
• Shelving units (Reinforced with Velcro and Button Snaps)
• Cleat/Turf Compartment
• Locker Style Main Compartment
• Cooler Pocket
• Multi-Compartment Side Pockets
• Expandable large side pocket
• (2) Embroidery Panels
• Top and Front Access to Bag
• 2 Level Telescoping Handle
• 4 Outside pockets (+2 valuables pockets)
• Hooks to clip onto a fence at ground level.
• 2 Attachable Carrying Straps
• 39" High x 19" Wide x 14" Depth
• Free shipping to US48!
Bag shipped fast. The bag is everything was looking for my daughter fastpitch travel team. She a catcher and all her gear fits well. She love the bag and the fact that it stands up..
I play baseball and like to come prepared to the games and be ready for "just in case" situations, so I need a large voluminous bag. This is the roomiest bag I've ever bought and it fits the bill.
I was using the biggest bag offered from a different company but this one has at least 25% more room.
So many things about the V3 Guerrilla bag I like:
1. They put as many pockets as possible on this thing (internal & external).
2. I love the internal covered bat slots, and having 4 of them!
3. I tried the cooler pocket and it was better than I expected - although I had a couple of small ice gel packs in the pocket to help, my liquids stayed cold after being out in 100+ degree heat for 3+ hours.
4. I like the big wheels and didn't have an issue rolling over curbs even though I had the bag fully weighed down.
5. It's great too that they include shoulder straps. Other brands do not offer this option for bags of this size - I always like options!
6. Speaking of options, I like having the choice between using the internal compartment either as one big one, or to use the folding shelves to create several compartments. The combination velcro and snap button method that holds the internal shelves in place are sturdy (the shelves themselves are sturdy too) and can hold a fair amount of weight. Other bags I've had with this design had flimsy shelves and/or fastening apparatus.
7. The 2 position handle is nifty.
8. Lastly, they smartly have a feature on the bottom of the bag that keeps it upright and stable with how much of a load I have in it- my former bag didn't have this type of feature and would sometimes fall forward with how much I had in it.
I'm very happy with this bag. It's almost like the designer(s) of this bag read my mind of what the ideal bag would feature.
Best bag ever!! More room than I thought!! I carry a lot of extras! Gloves, bats, batting gloves, etc. I'm very pleased!!