You'll never know your true potential on the diamond until you've got the right glove on your hand. For first basemen looking to take the next step in their defensive development, that glove is the Tournament Elite 12.5-inch first base mitt. Specifically crafted in transitional sizes for 14U players, this glove will hold up to stiff competition in tournament play while also providing versatility as your game grows and develops. The oil-tanned cowhide leather shell provides premium look and feel, and the soft, microfiber wrist lining gives you a comfortable fit game after game. Plus, these gloves come in eye-catching colorways that command attention on the field. Also, the Easton Ideal Fit System, featuring a pro-style adjustable back and a repositioned pinky loop, makes it easy to adjust your fit as needed. The Easton Tournament Elite 12.5-inch first base mitt is the missing key to unlocking your defensive potential. Don't hold yourself back any longer — get yours today!
- Transitional size patterns designed for the 14U player
- Game-ready oil-tanned cowhide leather shell
- Full grain leather palm lining for comfort and durability
- Professional grade rawhide lace
- Ideal Fit System: Pro-style open back with an easy, on the fly adjustable custom fit and repositioned pinkie loop for two fingers in the pinkie stall
- Soft micro-fiber lining with foam backing
- Professional style embrodered Screamin' E and Easton logos